Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I LOVE FOOD

I have always loved food. Heck, just a few weeks ago I modeled off my big ass double chicken patty homemade sandwich to all of you. In a public blog. On the internet. That takes balls. This was me a few weeks ago:
NOMNOMNOM

Now? My desire and lust for all things chicken is gone. I just came to the realization that I feel 10000x better eating clean foods. Seriously, within the past 2 weeks not a day has gone by that I haven't had double the prescribed daily fruit intake. I'm receiving my protein via nuts and cheeses and my iron is being compensated by fresh spinach and dried fruits. I have never felt better. I no longer suffer from that nasty indigestion and my overall mood has improved. Even though I wake up at 3:45 to go to work some mornings I am able to make it through the work day without crashing and/or feeling the need to be nasty as I normally would. This could all be in my head, but the fact that I didn't even realize I was doing it until someone mentioned it to me makes me think otherwise.

Don't get me wrong; I'm still eating some of my weakness foods (mashed potatoes, potato rolls, etc) but I'm craving the cleaner foods more than the crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment