Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No such luck

12 days to go and still pregnant. While I've been having contractions, they're no where close to the consistency the ones on Saturday night and into Sunday morning were.

I have been experiencing some really strange pains all day, though. They only last for 1-2 seconds but feel exactly like the peak of a contraction. When I called about them I was told that it may just be the baby moving and hitting a nerve - sending a shooting pain. Either way, I'm just ready for it to be over. I know I'm only 38 weeks and therefore still possibly have another 4 weeks to go... but I don't want to think about that part.

That being said, I'm starting doses of Evening Primrose Oil in the form of capsules tonight. They say past 38 weeks it's safe to insert up to 4 a day, but I think to cut down on oily discharge during the day, I'll stick to one when I get home from work and one when I'm ready for bed.

We'll see how it works and I'll report back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment