Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sometimes I forget...

Sometimes I forget that there's things I can no longer do now that I'm pregnant. I'm not talking about forgetting the important things like not smoking or drinking, etc. But the SMALL things that I physically cannot do anymore. Like lay on my back for extended periods of time - which gives me awful back pain and makes me feel like I'm drowning, or move my legs too fast - which sends a shooting pain straight into my uterus. Even every day simple things you don't think twice about - like bending over to get dinner out of the oven. Yeah, you heard me right. Apparently I forgot just HOW humongous I really am and burned my belly on the oven while getting dinner out.



I have no clue how the burn turned out in that shape / location. Regardless, it's pathetic and will be a scar for the rest of my life. That's going to be a fun story to tell forever. And yes, that is exactly what I see now when I look directly down. 

Another fun thing about that picture is that you can see exactly how baby girl has herself positioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment