Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(Almost!) 29 weeks with a picture!

Since I'm almost 29 weeks, I'm also getting excitied because that means I'm almost 30 weeks! Which means I almost only have 10(ish) weeks left! Oh, how the weeks have flown by. As we get into the final stretch, I've noticed some things becoming more prominent than before.

I am completely exhausted. I literally look like someone has punched me in the face every morning when I wake up. I fall asleep around 830 or 9 each night because I can no longer keep my eyes open and I wake up at 550 each morning. Yeah, that's like 9+ hours of sleep everynight. And I'm still exhausted. I wish the kid would just get here already so at least I had a reason to be tired. This could also be a combination of my thyroid going crazy (Again) or my low iron. I'm hoping after a week of taking the iron supplements I'll start to see a difference.



I'm feeling better about my health. I'm not sure if this is more the birth classes or just getting ready for the really hard part to start, but I'm feeling really great about my diet and my health. For my birth class we're required to write down everything we eat and count our protein levels for each day - which has made me more aware of what I'm eating and how much protein I'm getting. I used to do this anyways, but more for counting calories. Counting just the protein levels is easier and when you look for things higher in protein they tend to be healthier overall.

Less bloat! Not sure if this is once again the birth class just making me aware or not - but I'm drinking more water during the day, which results in more constant potty runs, which results in less bloat! Win-win-win. I guess drinking 100 oz of water during the day would do that to anyone, but it feels great to be 7 months pregnant during the summer and not be so worried about bloating.


Not too bad for 7 months pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment