Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When Life Gives You Limes...

Make Guacamole! Okay so maybe that didn't work as perfectly as "limeade" would have, but it seems that lately I cannot get enough avocado. I put it on sandwiches, in salads, on crackers, and most definitely guacamole. Bringing us to our update for this week.
Our little one has officially graduated to a fruit that this lady can visualize. Hard to believe that just 2 weeks ago he/she was only the size of an olive. 

Other than that, there's really nothing new to the equation. My morning sickness has seemed to calm down leading my body to think that eating popcorn for breakfast is acceptable... however in place of it have come some other not so attractive pregnancy ailments such as severe back pain all.the.time., swollen everything, round ligament pain, and the "obviously pregnant but just looks like I had one too many beers to strangers" belly. Yes, what I thought may have been just bloat is the beginning of 28 more weeks of a growing belly. With that said, I promise a picture on Sunday.

Measurements:
157 lbs
35"

No comments:

Post a Comment